Tuesday 18 March 2008

Pottering...

I've seen the doctor again, and have been diagnosed with "secondary viral labyrinthitis". Sounds more exciting than it is, I promise! I have been instructed not to stay in bed feeling sorry for myself, but instead to "potter about" doing a few gentle bits and pieces.

And so, I present to you another skirt:

Squares Skirt


This one's made from a recycled duvet cover. It's faded black, with squares in light and dark grey.

There will shortly be six of these available, in the following sizes:

Waist 24-34", hips 34"
Waist 28-38", hips 38"
Waist 32-42", hips 42" (pictured)
Waist 36-46", hips 46"
Waist 42-52", hips 52"
Waist 46-56", hips 56"

Finished length is approximately 27", including the elastic waistband.

Let me know if you'd like to claim one, before I add them to the shop. :)

No comments: