Tuesday 8 July 2008

Poked and prodded.

I've been a bit quiet here lately, having spent a week being poked and prodded and scanned and x-rayed, only to reach the conclusion that despite feeling very poorly indeed, there's apparently nothing wrong with me. Reassuring, but frustrating at the same time.

In between ultrasounds and blood tests and trips to the doctor, I have been making this:

Simplicity 4072 Simplicity 4072


It's Simplicity 4072, the same pattern as the cupcake dress, and this one's for Nicola.

The cupcake dress is in fact for sale, if anyone's interested? It's a size too big for me, and is sadly not very flattering to my figure shape. It needs to go to someone with a more generous cleavage than mine!

Overbust measurement will fit up to 38", underbust/empire waist measurement is also 38", but this pulls in at the back with the ties. The dress has been worn and washed once. £45.

No comments: