Sunday 13 January 2008

The girls are here!

My two new dress forms arrived on Friday while I was at work - many thanks to my poor neighbour, who kindly kept the two giant parcels for me all afternoon!

The measurements are in centimetres which is a bit of a culture shock - I'm going to have to re-measure myself now, as I have absolutely no idea what my dimensions are in metric!

The ladies are now fully assembled, and show below at their absolute minimum and maximum sizes.

Diana Dress Forms


The size range that I can now accommodate on my dress forms is as follows:

Bust 84-116cm (33-45½")
Waist 65-95cm (25½-37½")
Hips 91-120cm (36-47")

This represents (very roughly) UK dress sizes 10 to 24.

Obviously, if your measurements fall outside of these size ranges, I can still accommodate your needs, just as I could before I had two shiny new dress forms to play with!

No comments: