Saturday 22 December 2007

Badges now for sale on Etsy...

This afternoon I have been mostly listing badges on Etsy:



There are 25 badges up there, which is about a third of what I currently have in stock.

Hopefully some of these will start to sell after Christmas. I really want to make some new badges, but it feels a bit pointless to do that when I have 73 of them in the Shed already.


Thanks to Taimatsu, I now have two "sold out" items listed in my web shop, which pleases me greatly. :)

Perhaps some of you are wondering why I decided to sell the badges on Etsy, instead of in my shop? The answer is that the shop only allows me to list 100 items at any given time, and I didn't really want 73 of them to be badges. Also, it's important for me to get a little foothold on Etsy, and badges seem to sell well there, so they were the obvious thing to add.

I might start adding a few more readymade items to Etsy, and save the shop for things like the organic t-shirts, which I'm not allowed to sell on Etsy anyway. Perhaps the duvet cover skirts might go down well on Etsy too.

Did I mention that I currently have in stock Paddington, Bambi, ET, Winnie the Pooh and Finding Nemo duvets? I must remember to take photographs of those...

No comments: