Thursday 27 December 2007

Four New Vintage Duvet Covers...

Where do you draw the line between "vintage" and just plain "old"?

I have four new-to-me duvet covers now available, and I think I would describe two of them as "vintage" and the other two as "recycled".




The E.T. and Bambi duvet covers I would describe as "vintage", as each of them is more than twenty years old. The Winnie the Pooh and Finding Nemo bedding is much more recent, so I'd describe those as "reclaimed" or "recycled".

These four new fabrics are now listed on the website, and are ready and waiting to me made into shiny new items, just for you!

You can order them very simply. Go to the Design By Claire web store, and add your elasticated skirt, a-line skirt, bolero jacket or tote bag to the shopping cart.

When you check out, simply tell me your choice of fabric in the "information" box. you can also include your measurements at this point.

As soon as I receive your order I'll email you to confirm the details, and then get started on your sewing!

No comments: