Monday 1 October 2007

Marmalade Sandwich, anyone?

This skirt is another commission for Madamequeeny. I wasn't sure whether the print would be too big for it to work properly, but I'm actually really pleased with the way it's come out.

Considering the age this duvet cover must be, the fabric's in absolutely excellent condition. I'll probably make another skirt out of what I have left.

Paddington Skirt


Over the weekend I had an email from Cia (of Cia's Palette), telling me that my two favourite fish fabrics are back in stock.



I've only just placed an order with Cia (for lots of different half-yards to make tote bags), but I'm sorely temped to make a version of Simplicity 6373, with the fishies in bags for the skirt, and the free-swimming ones for the bodice...

fish_dress


What do you think...?

No comments: