Monday 26 November 2007

Joanne's black jersey dress.

Here you go - I thought you might like to see the difference between the jersey dress on a mannequin, and how it looks on a Real Person:

Joanne's jersey dress - front Joanne's jersey dress - back

Jo's black jersey dress


I took the photo in electric light, and being black, you can't really see all the details. But you can hopefully see that it fits, and thankfully Joanne is really pleased with it.

The only alteration I need to make is to shorten the sleeves by about four inches - I think I can manage that!

A new incarnation in the leaf-print jersey should be done by the end of the week.

2 comments:

Kitty Couture said...

Oh, I LOVE that dress!! Did you use a pattern as a base? If you did, I would love to know which one it was. Great job!

Claire Smith said...

Thank you!

The pattern is my own - my sister showed me a picture from a magazine, and I drafted the pattern to match. :)