Friday 27 June 2008

Preparing the badges...

The Reveal Showcase exhibition starts next weekend, and just for once I'm prepared well in advance!

I've spent today preparing all the badges for display. I've used mini cards and postcards from Moo for my packaging. I'm a big fan of Moo, and the mini cards are just the perfect size:

REVEAL Showcase preparation

I have forty individual badges, and twenty sets of four. I have no idea whether this is far too many, or nowhere near enough. I guess I'll find out as the week of the exhibition goes on. I have plenty more materials, so I can always put together some more if I need to. (Or sell them at the next Art Market, if I end up bringing them all home again...)

My only concern now is how to display all of the postcards and mini cards at the exhibition itself. I don't really want to spend money on a fancy stand that I'll never use again, and I don't really want to spend all of next week making something wonky out of cardboard.

What I really need is a pretty letter rack, or maybe a vintage toast rack of some kind...

No comments: