Saturday 28 June 2008

Recycled tote bags...

This afternoon I have been in a frenzy of chopping up twenty-nine year old pillowcases. Well, okay, not all of them were that old, but the Star Wars one said "©1979" on the bottom, and the Dangermouse one isn't much more recent!

I have six bags so far, destined for the Art Market next Saturday, assuming I snag a place from the waiting list. I am quite happy to sell them to you though, if you want them! They're a fiver each, plus £1 UK p&p.

I have two spotty bags, two Star Wars (Empire Strikes Back), one Paddington and one Dangermouse.


Paddington Bag (front)Paddington Bag (back)Spotty bag
Dangermouse bag (front)Dangermouse bag (back)Star Wars bag 1 (front)
Star Wars bag 1 (back)Star Wars bag 2 (back)Star Wars bag 2 (front)



Coming soon are Finding Nemo, ET, Dennis the Menace, The Wombles, The Simpsons and Winnie the Pooh.

Yes, I do have a Shed full of pillowcases!

No comments: