Wednesday 13 February 2008

Jennie's Halter Top

I haven't done much sewing for about a week, thanks entirely to a horrible lurgy which has left me barking like a sealion and generally feeling sorry for myself. Today I was supposed to be at work, but I'm still coughing and losing my voice. I did feel up to doing something a little more strenuous than fiddling with the website though, so I've made a top.

This one's for Jennie - she saw the Pink Panther dress and asked whether I could make a top for her, from the leftover fabric. The answer was yes, but I wanted to make a mock-up before I took the scissors to the real thing.

Jennie's Halter Top Jennie's Halter Top


This is now in the post, winging its way up the country for Jennie to try on, and give me some feedback on the fit and style.

No comments: