Tuesday 26 February 2008

Plea for photographs!

I've just been sorting through my photographs in Flickr, and I've made a new set called Customer Gallery.

This contains all the photos I could find of you lot, wearing clothes that I've made for you.

Unfortunately, this gallery is not very full, and it certainly doesn't represent the amount of sewing that I've done over the past two or three years!

I would like to ask - if you have any photographs of yourself wearing a piece of clothing that I have made for you, please can you send it in to me, or let me know where I can link to it?

They don't have to be amazing professional photographs - you can see that several in the gallery are just snapshots.

You can email pictures to claire@designbyclaire.co.uk, or leave links to anything that's already online in the comments below.

I would really appreciate it if I could get hold of as many customer photos as possible!

Thank you very much.

No comments: