Tuesday 13 May 2008

That's better!

After the slight technical difficulty with Daniel's slippers I did a bit of unpicking and attached the soles in a slightly different way.

Here they are, with big brother Edward's skull slippers, enjoying the sunshine:

Slippers for Daniel & Edward


Both of these pairs were made from drawings of the boys' feet.
I'm slightly concerned that Daniel and Edward won't be heavy enough to compress the 1" foam inside the soles, and that the slippers will be a bit tight as a result. They're only little! At least their slippers will be nice and squashy though.



Next up is a pair for myself, following a flash of inspiration that I had whilst watching a documentary about Riverdance over the weekend. Would anybody be the slightest bit surprised if I told you that I spent the entire programme watching the dancers' shoes?

No comments: